Ladd, IL(Full Service)
Apply For Job
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 55 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Entry Level Position.
- Assist Branch Manager, sales personnel, and other office staff in day-to-day operations.
- Receive inbound phone calls from customers for sizing, scheduling, and booking of cranes.
- Reconciliation of job tickets/daily time sheets and input into IFS.
- Invoice work complete and follow collection process.
- Develop lift plans to provide to customers.
- Acquire routes and permits for over-sized, over-weight vehicles.
- Gather and process employee timecards daily and submit weekly to the branch manager and payroll office.
- Ability to work as a “Team Player” in a fast-paced work environment.
- Required to participate in some management meetings and daily white-board meetings.
- Must be high school graduate.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and data entry.
- Communication Skills.
- Mathematical Skills.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Must have mechanical understanding of equipment.
- Must pass drug test, fit for duty and background check.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Hourly Wage.
- 401(k) program with company match up to 10% of pay.
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance available after 90 days.
- Paid time off and other benefits.
- Barnhart CARES family care and community service opportunities.
Apply For Job