Search Our Jobs
Houston, TX(Rigging & Transport)
Job Number: 19-109 (565/618)
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Lead the profitable growth of the sales team.
- Continue the development of the current sales team.
- Recruit and develop additional sales representatives as required.
- Oversee and coordinate all sales activities at the branch.
- Coordinate branch sales activities with other Barnhart branches.
- Develop new graphic target areas and markets.
- Manage existing accounts and service clients for the purpose of growth and retention.
- Markets served by the branch include:
- Familiarity with industrial construction sites, service contracting and heavy equipment is required.
- Sales performance is measured in terms of bid activity, closed sales, profitability and teamwork.
- Full time position, benefits and compensation package.
- Sales management experience preferred.
- Experience selling solutions to commercial, industrial, and contractor accounts.
- Proficient with business software (Microsoft Office)
- Strong Communication skills including technical writing.
- Track record of successful account development.
- Skilled at prospecting and lead generation.
- Experience in heavy construction preferred.
- Pass drug test, clean background check.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus program that pays for performance.
- 401K contributions matched up to10% of pay.
- Company vehicle.
- Insurance, vacation and other benefits (details in interview).