Search Our Jobs
Richland, WA(Rigging & Transport)
Job Number: 19-151 (612/662)
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
Position Summary – To drive the purpose in being America’s greatest heavy lift, heavy haul company. If you have the passion and innate ability to capture and seal the deal, we have the best “really cool tools” at your disposal. With a dynamic tool kit from a vast engineering staff to the most remarkable equipment such as the Goldhofter trailer, you will always win with Barnhart. Are you ready to move forward?
Our ideal team member will:
- Promote and participate in leading safety as a company value.
- Provide an annual sales plan defining goals and priority targets.
- Prospect qualified leads, acquire new accounts and deliver profitable sales.
- Manage customers, contacts and all sales activities utilizing Salesforce.com.
- Become proficient in crane selection, rigging selection and layouts including competency in use of 3DLiftPlanner software.
- Become branch resource for competitors’ capabilities (equipment, service and key personnel).
- Conduct capabilities presentations to existing, new and prospect customers.
- Build cost and profit estimates, pricing proposals and evaluate contractual risks.
- Collaborate to insure best customer solutions (i.e.) bid review, WebEx, etc.
- Ensure effectiveness of Customer Feedback Programs (Project and Web Surveys).
- Provide complete and accurate details for project sales hand off to operations.
- Execute a personal development plan - technical and professional training.
- Participate in pre-job meetings, job walks and perform route surveys.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program that pays for performance
- $1 for $1 match on 401(k), capped at 10% of Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Medical, Paid Time Off and Holiday, Disability, Life Insurance and others will be provided during interview
- Leadership developing and owning customer relationships, Minds Over Matter proposal development, Closing opportunities and collaborating with the Execution Team.
- Proven track record as a self-starting and self-motivated sales professional.
- Mechanically inclined and a proven track record of success in rigging, lifting, fabrication, maintenance or transportation execution.
- Computer Software and Management Reporting expertise in CRM tools.
- Three to Five years of experience in related field preferred and the skills to be a self-starting and self-motivated sales professional.