Search Our Jobs
Customer Care Representative
Job Number: 19-212 (683/748)
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
Job Description: Work in a fast-paced, creative environment by supporting day-to-day operation of national sales and marketing operations. 30-40 hours per week. Conduct Customer Care Calls to existing Customer Contacts and Prospective Customer Contacts in order to update information and maintain data integrity as well as market Barnhart and its affiliates. Provide administrative assistance for our Marketing and Sales Teams as needed and with our Marketing, CRM and ERP systems lead development, network account and sales support. In addition, you will help with process of development of materials and content used in sales, marketing, and customer sales materials such as literature editing, videos, customer appreciation gifts, and MSA marketing.
Essential responsibilities include:
· Daily Customer Care Calls based on current campaigns.
· Daily administration of our customer contact database.
· Business Lead Generation.
· Sales Support for Customer, Contact, and Opportunity data entry.
· Record and Report activities and progress.
· Marketing support for customer appreciation gifts and incentives.
· Assist with editing and proof-reading of marketing materials.
· Must be pleasant and professional both on the phone and in person working in a high-profile office with VIP’s often visiting.
· Associates Degree or equivalent
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Quick and accurate key-boarding skills
· Working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with numerous colleagues to support
· Ability to ask questions and uncover information while simultaneously recording the information
· Ability to uncover potential work and direct leads to appropriate branch/person