Search Our Jobs
East Moline, IL(Full Service)
Job Number: 767-840
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Dispatch operators, drivers and riggers on a daily basis to perform jobs.
- Input crews and equipment into dispatch software.
- Acquire routes and permits for over-sized, over-weight vehicles.
- Receive inbound phone calls from customers for sizing, scheduling, and booking of cranes.
- Gather and process employee time cards daily and submit weekly to the branch manager and payroll office.
- Assist office manager, sales personnel and other office staff in day-to-day operations.
- The Dispatcher is an integral part of the team and will be required to participate in some management meetings and daily white-board meetings.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and data entry
- Communication Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Ability
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- 401K contributions matched up to10% of pay.
- Insurance, vacation and other benefits (details in interview).