Search Our Jobs
Des Moines, IA(Full Service)
Job Number: 781-850
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Administrative Assistant support for the Branch
- A/R, A/P functions
- Posting of monthly safety meetings and material
- Process bi/weekly credit card transactions
- Generate and post job files
- Process new hires by working in conjunction with Human Resources division
- Assist with Project Management, review timesheets, invoicing, vendors, permits, travel arrangements etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and team oriented
- Have attention to detail and be self-motivated
- Able to plan, organize and execute daily requirements
- Must pass drug test, fit for duty test and background check