Search Our Jobs
Knoxville, TN(Full Service)
Job Number: 692/755
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Maintains tool/supply containers and all yard areas neat, clean and orderly
- Recognize inventory levels to indicate order and adequate shipping
- Maintains minimum inventory requirements of daily consumables and reorders as needed
- Receives, unloads, unpacks and visually inspects all incoming shipments of supplies, tools, etc.
- Repairs damaged of broken equipment/tools, whenever possible
- Ships damaged or broken tools/equipment to manufacture for repair
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, and team-oriented
- Able to plan, organize and execute daily requirements
- Full-time position, benefits, hourly pay