Search Our Jobs
Charleston, SC(Rigging & Transport)
Job Number: 807/858
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
Essential Duties of this Opportunity:
The Barnhart Branch Manager is our Local Leader, a peer to our Senior Leadership Team. As the Local Leader, you will be treated as a business owner, responsible for leading the branch team in sales, execution and financial results of Barnhart. Leadership and development of your team will be the key to your success. You will also collaborate with other branches in executing work in the region and the national footprint. As the Local Leader, a strong focus on safety and quality are paramount for success of your Branch.
- Lead with alignment to Barnhart’s Mission Statement and Core Values. Barnhart has chosen Servant Leadership as the model to reflect the leadership of the “One Team”!
- Motivate the Branch Team to aim for Barnhart’s success metrics in Financials Returns, Safety, Customer Satisfaction & other Key Markers. We strive to be an Industry Standard Bearer!
- Lead the Branch like a business owner. Build your Team to be excellent in Sales, Operations, Project Management, Dispatch, Maintenance and Facilities!
- Build a local culture of Significance, Belonging, Trust, Progress & Recognition through Training and developing your Team.
Ownership Compensation through a pay for performance structure, with:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program that pays for performance
- Deferred Compensation program that shares the Branches Earnings.
- $1 for $1 match on 401(k), capped at 10% of Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Long and Short term Disability, Life Insurance and other benefits that will be discussed in more detail during your interview process
Leadership developing a Team and building a strong aligned Culture of Company Mission Statement and Core Values.
Mechanically inclined and a proven track record of success in rigging, lifting, fabrication, maintenance or transportation execution.
Financial skills in leading your Team to build a successful business plan and achieve success metrics.
Project Management experience in construction and/or industrial industries.
Computer Software and Management Reporting expertise in communicating metrics, processes and enhancements.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or sufficient experience.
Experience: Previous Leadership experience preferred.