Search Our Jobs
Memphis, TN(Service Center)
Job Number: 870-950
The quality control manager position develops, implements and manages quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). The position supervises a team of control inspectors.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high data integrity.
- Develop and analyze entry to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability of results.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with various leaders.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analytical.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.