Search Our Jobs
Customer Care Representative
Job Number: 683-748
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety
SETTING IDEAS IN MOTION - At Barnhart we are in the business of assisting companies in moving and installing equipment of any size. Whether it's a lift of a few feet or a transport across the country, we set your vision in motion through an unparalleled network of resources and innovative engineering solutions that defy convention. If you can dream it, Barnhart can make it a reality.
Over 40 BRANCHES ACROSS THE U.S - The strongest network of rigging experts and equipment in the country. Barnhart's network includes a long list of "cool tools," including PSTe Goldhofer trailers, cranes from 18 to 1,800 tons, Strand-jacks, Cantilever beams, Hydraulic Gantries, Self-tailing devices, Skidding Systems, and the Modular Lift.
Employer of Choice – Barnhart has a strong culture of “One TEAM” and Minds over Matter. We strive to do the impossible lifting and transporting as “One TEAM”. We are looking for people that also are striving for excellence in their work and collaborating with our “One TEAM”. If you are looking for a culture that provides Compensation with Trust, Progress & Recognition, we could be your Employer of Choice.
Job Description: Work in a fast-paced, creative environment by supporting day-to-day operation of national sales and marketing operations. Conduct Customer Care Calls to existing Customer Contacts and Prospective Customer Contacts in order to update information and maintain data integrity as well as market Barnhart and its affiliates. Provide administrative assistance for our Marketing and Sales Teams as needed and with our Marketing, CRM and ERP systems lead development, network account and sales support. In addition, you will help with process of development of materials and content used in sales, marketing, and customer sales materials such as literature editing, videos, customer appreciation gifts, and MSA marketing.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Daily Customer Care Calls based on current campaigns.
- Daily administration of our customer contact database.
- Business Lead Generation.
- Sales Support for Customer, Contact, and Opportunity data entry.
- Record and Report activities and progress.
- Marketing support for customer appreciation gifts and incentives.
- Assist with editing and proof-reading of marketing materials.
- Must be pleasant and professional both on the phone and in person working in a high-profile office with VIP’s often visiting.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Quick and accurate key-boarding skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with numerous colleagues to support
- Ability to ask questions and uncover information while simultaneously recording the information
- Ability to uncover potential work and direct leads to appropriate branch/person