Search Our Jobs
Memphis, TN(Full Service)
Job Number: 884/956
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
JOB DESCRIPTION – The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Quality Assurance Program is planned, developed, implemented, and maintained.
Key responsibilities include:
- Insuring compliance with Barnhart’s ISO9001 Quality Management System and Barnhart’s NQA-1
- Maintaining and controlling the QA Manual and implementing Quality Assurance Procedures
- Reviewing contract-related documents to determine applicable QA requirements
- Conducting reviews of training and indoctrination related to the QA Program and certification of designated personnel performing quality-related work
- Developing QA Procedures to implement the requirements of QA Program
- Performing and documenting inspections and tests for quality related work
- Ensuring both internal and external audits are conducted to determine the effectiveness of the QA Program
- ASQ Certification plus
- Excellent communicator
- Mechanically inclined
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to learn IFS
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience is required.
- Five to ten years of experience in related field preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program that pays for performance
- 401K contributions matched dollar for dollar up to10% of pay
- Insurance, vacation and other benefits