Search Our Jobs
Oklahoma City, OK(Full Service)
Job Number: 888/961
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety
SETTING IDEAS IN MOTION - At Barnhart we are in the business of assisting companies in moving and installing equipment of any size. Whether it's a lift of a few feet or a transport across the country, we set your vision in motion through an unparalleled network of resources and innovative engineering solutions that defy convention. If you can dream it, Barnhart can make it a reality.
Over 40 BRANCHES ACROSS THE U.S - The strongest network of rigging experts and equipment in the country. Barnhart's network includes a long list of "cool tools," including PSTe Goldhofer trailers, cranes from 18 to 1,800 tons, Strand-jacks, Cantilever beams, Hydraulic Gantries, Self tailing devices, Skidding Systems, and the Modular Lift
Employer of Choice – Barnhart has a strong culture of “One TEAM” and Minds over Matter. We strive to do the impossible lifting and transporting as “One TEAM”. We are looking for people that also are striving for excellence in their work and collaborating with our “One TEAM”. If you are looking for a culture that provides Compensation with Trust, Progress & Recognition, we could be your Employer of Choice.
Barnhart Crane and Rigging Company is seeking an experienced Dispatcher who has experience in the construction industry as well as knowledge of cranes and heavy equipment. Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with experience scheduling and managing time. At Barnhart, our core values are Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness and Profit with a Purpose.
- Dispatch operators, drivers and riggers on a daily basis to perform jobs.
- Input crews and equipment into dispatch software.
- Acquire routes and permits for over-sized, over-weight vehicles.
- Receive inbound phone calls from customers for sizing, scheduling, and booking of cranes.
- Gather and process employee time cards daily and submit weekly to the branch manager and payroll office.
- Assist office manager, sales personnel and other office staff in day-to-day operations.
- The Dispatcher is an integral part of the team and will be required to participate in some management meetings and daily white-board meetings.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and data entry
- Communication Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Ability