Search Our Jobs
Memphis, TN(Service Center)
Job Number: 998/1092
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
If you have the passion and innate ability to find top performers looking for a purpose, we have the best opportunities with “really cool tools” at your disposal. Our success can be attributed to the quality of our people and their commitment to our Core Values.
Our ideal team member will:
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using industry contacts, databases, social media etc.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and proactively identify future hiring needs.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of Barnhart Crane and Rigging.
- Attract the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications.
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Making recommendations to hiring managers.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers and following up on the interview process status.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Conducting exit interviews on terminated employees.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program that pays for performance
- $1 for $1 match on 401(k), capped at 10% of Pay
- Medical, Vacation and Holiday, Disability, Life Insurance and others will be provided during interview
- Leadership developing and owning candidate relationships.
- Industry Experience.
- Proven track record as a self-starting and self-motivated professional.
- Computer Software and Management Reporting expertise in ATS tools.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or sufficient experience.
Experience: Two to five years of experience in related field preferred and the skills to be a self-starting and self-motivated recruiting professional.