Search Our Jobs
Project Equipment Coordinator - Project Equipment Group
Memphis, TN(Full Service)
Job Number: 1265/1339
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Manage the equipment needs of assigned projects and deliver excellent level of care
- Receive and review load out lists from Project Managers and Engineers
- Communicate regularly and clearly with Project Managers the allocation status of requested project equipment
- Review project drawings and other project-specific information to ensure appropriate equipment and equipment components are allocated
- Work, as needed, in yard or field setting to complete tasks assigned by PEG Logistics Manager… Tasks include, but are not limited to, equipment load outs, load test operations, yard inventories, equipment function tests, etc.
- Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience plus bonus based on results
- $1 for $1 match on 401(k) up to 10% of compensation
- Attractive Medical, Disability, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Significant impact on others
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Secondary education preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Mechanical aptitude preferred
- Flexibility to work long hours as needed, some weekend work required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Must be able to pass physical Fit-for-Duty Exam
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and complete assignments
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of individuals including internal and external to the business
- Ability to operate forklift and other material handling equipment
Education – Bachelor’s degree or sufficient experience required.