Search Our Jobs
Safety and Quality Data Coordinator - Temporary Position
Mobile, AL(Full Service)|Memphis, TN(Service Center)
Job Number: 1352/1429
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Responsible for providing support to the Safety and Quality Department
- Responsible for data completeness, data integrity, reporting, user training, and ensuring the ongoing compliance in third party compliance systems
- Must be able to learn new processes and be able to work in a team environment
- Must be organized and detailed-oriented
- Must be process-minded
- Understand governmental and safety compliance regulations
- Must be able to work across different work groups
- Understand different types of databases
- Must be research-minded
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and team oriented
- Have attention to detail and be self-motivated
- Able to plan, organize and execute daily requirements
- Must pass drug test, fit for duty test and background check