Search Our Jobs
Chicago, IL(Rigging & Transport)
Job Number: 1504/1589
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Lead the profitable growth of the sales team.
- Continue the development of the current sales team.
- Recruit and develop additional sales representatives as required.
- Oversee and coordinate all sales activities at the branch.
- Coordinate branch sales activities with other Barnhart branches.
- Develop new graphic target areas and markets.
- Manage existing accounts and service clients for the purpose of growth and retention.
- Markets served by the branch include:
- Familiarity with industrial construction sites, service contracting and heavy equipment is required.
- Sales performance is measured in terms of bid activity, closed sales, profitability and teamwork.
- Full time position, benefits and compensation package.
- Sales management experience preferred.
- Experience selling solutions to commercial, industrial, and contractor accounts.
- Proficient with business software (Microsoft Office)
- Strong Communication skills including technical writing.
- Track record of successful account development.
- Skilled at prospecting and lead generation.
- Experience in heavy construction preferred.
- Pass drug test, clean background check.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- 401(k) program with company match up to10% of pay
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and other benefits
- Company vehicle
- Barnhart CARES family care and community service opportunities