Search Our Jobs
Sioux City, NE(Full Service)
Job Number: 1476/1560
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
Barnhart Crane and Rigging Company is seeking an experienced Dispatcher who has experience in the construction industry as well as knowledge of cranes and heavy equipment. Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with experience scheduling and managing time. At Barnhart, our core values are Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness and Profit with a Purpose.
- Dispatch operators, drivers and riggers on a daily basis to perform jobs.
- Input crews and equipment into dispatch software.
- Acquire routes and permits for over-sized, over-weight vehicles.
- Receive inbound phone calls from customers for sizing, scheduling, and booking of cranes.
- Gather and process employee time cards daily and submit weekly to the branch manager and payroll office.
- Assist office manager, sales personnel and other office staff in day-to-day operations.
- The Dispatcher is an integral part of the team and will be required to participate in some management meetings and daily white-board meetings.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and data entry
- Communication Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Ability
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus / average pay range $48,000-$70,000 based on experience
- 401(k) program with company match up to10% of pay
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and other benefits
- Barnhart CARES family care and community service opportunities