Search Our Jobs
Knoxville, TN(Full Service)
Job Number: 1519/1604
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Maintains tool/supply containers and all yard areas neat, clean and orderly
- Recognize inventory levels to indicate order and adequate shipping
- Maintains minimum inventory requirements of daily consumables and reorders as needed
- Receives, unloads, unpacks and visually inspects all incoming shipments of supplies, tools, etc.
- Repairs damaged of broken equipment/tools, whenever possible
- Ships damaged or broken tools/equipment to manufacture for repair
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, and team-oriented
- Able to plan, organize and execute daily requirements
- Full-time position, benefits, salary