Search Our Jobs
Middletown, CT(Full Service)
Job Number: 933/1012
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Perform field walk down assessments of jobsites to facilitate office layouts of jobs in AutoCAD to perform heavy lifts / transports
- Obtain working knowledge of Barnhart heavy lift and specialty rigging equipment in order to be able to provide solutions to customer needs
- Perform minor design calculations and develop details under the direction of a senior design engineer (from time to time)
- Function as field technical liaison for critical lifts – includes risk management functions and safety evaluations of projects
- Civil or Mechanical Degree with a 3.0 minimum GPA
- Communication Skills
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Ability