Search Our Jobs
Fabrication Services Coordinator
Memphis, TN(Full Service)
Job Number: 1414/1488
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, Servant Leadership, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Obtain knowledge of Barnhart heavy lift and specialty rigging gear thru On-Job Training
- Order parts and procure material for fabrication and paint projects
- Create and update cost estimates
- Maintain department schedule
- Track and initiate maintenance activities
- Create & revise detailed fabrication and machining drawings for parts & equipment
- Interface with Engineers, shop employees, outside contractors & internal customers to meet deadlines and deliver quality products
- Document inspections for fabricated and repaired equipment.
- Track training and qualification for department employees
- Other various duties and assignments may be required
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Reasoning Ability
- Organizational Skills
- MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Mathematical Skills
- Experience with Scheduling software such as MS Project
- AutoCAD &/or Autodesk Inventor is a plus
- Experience with Heavy Weldment Fabrication & Fab Shop Equipment
- CNC programming experience is a plus