Search Our Jobs
Site Project Logistics
Oak Ridge, TN(Careers)
Job Number: 1673/1749
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Provide service that is consistent within the established Mission Statement and Core Values of Barnhart
- Responsible to assist with the development of the project logistics plan for the mobilization of tooling, equipment, and manpower for BEC projects
- Understand the flow and logistics needed for project execution
- Work closely with the Operations team to develop and maintain an overall MS Project schedule.
- Creation and maintenance of weekly and monthly inventory reports for tracking equipment, tooling and rigging
- Obtain working knowledge of Barnhart heavy lift and specialty rigging equipment to be able to support project procurement needs
- Responsible for scheduling shipping of tooling and equipment resources for project mobilization, including required trucking and DOT permitting
- Reviewing and approving equipment and tooling resources within Barnhart IFS system
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
- Travel Requirement 75% plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 plus years of progressive field experience coupled with formal training
- 5 plus years of applicable Heavy Lift Crane and Rigging experience
- Ability to build trust and confidence with management and supervision
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office & Primavera applications
- OSHA 10 hour Course Completion
- Must pass drug test, fit for duty test and background check
- Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience plus bonus based on results
- $1 for $1 match on 401(k) up to 10% of compensation
- Attractive Medical, Disability, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Significant impact on others