Search Our Jobs
Safety and Quality Data Coordinator
Memphis, TN(Service Center)
Job Number: 1736/1828
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest networks of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Serve the Barnhart branches through managing DISA (drug and alcohol testing, background searches).
- Maintaining status and details on workers comp claims and auto claims; updating Director of Safety and Quality and the SVP of Technical Services.
- Coordinate the scheduling of the Project Plan Review Call.
- Coordinate the Home Run Award process.
- Assist in updating company documents and manuals.
- Assist in collecting records for legal actions.
- Experience in administrative roles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a proven track record in serving others at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own time, set appropriate priorities, and execute tasks efficiently without being directed.
- High proficiency and experience with MS Office products, in particular, MS Excel.
- Proficiency and comfort in navigating complex websites.
- Pass drug screen, fit-for-duty, and background search.
- Experience in construction prequalification process.
- Experience is Workers Compensation claims.