Search Our Jobs
Equipment Sales Representative
Des Moines, IA(Full Service)
Job Number: 1488/1575
Join the Crane Guys!
Why Crane Sales and Service?
MIDWEST LEADER – Crane Sales & Service is committed to being a distinguished leader in providing products and services to the crane equipment and construction industries. We offer new crane installation, existing crane updates, on-site 24 hour service, inspections, repairs, and parts for all mobile and industrial crane applications.
Represent the Premier Manufacturers – CSS is an authorized dealer for Link-Belt Cranes, Manitex Boom Trucks, Elliott Boom Trucks and Aerial Equipment, Shuttlelift Gantry and Industrial Cranes, PM Knuckle Boom Cranes, and Broderson Industrial Cranes. We also offer a large fleet of bare rental cranes from 5 tons to 600 tons. Awarded Link Belt Top 5 Dealer for North America.
Employer of Choice – CSS has a strong culture of “One TEAM” and Minds over Matter. Our employees are highly valued, empowered and provided with cutting-edge technology, training and opportunities for personal grown. We are looking for people that also are striving for excellence in their work and collaborating with our “One TEAM”. If you are looking for a culture that provides Compensation with Trust, Progress & Recognition, we could be your Employer of Choice.
Essential Duties of this Opportunity:
We are seeking professional salespersons with the ability to develop accounts in the crane equipment and construction industries. The equipment salesperson is responsible for executing the CSS Equipment Sales Strategy.
- Responsible for developing and managing the relationships with our customers.
- Align to the CSS Sales annual programs and sales plans.
- Execute CSS sales initiatives and to grow market presence within the geographic footprint.
- Demonstrate proven sales, relational and business development skills to build a successful volume of Bare Rental, Sales, Service and Parts book of business.
- Collaborate with the Dealership Managers at each location and the Product Managers to complete the sales plan.
- Reports to Dealership Manager.
- Work with Product Managers in executing the programs.
Crane Sales & Service Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission structure!!
- $1 for $1 match on 401(k)
- Company Vehicle
- Medical, Paid Time Off and Holiday, Disability, Life Insurance and others will be provided during interview
- Thriving within a Team aligned on Company Mission and Core Values.
- Mechanically inclined and a proven track record of successful sales, relational and business development skills to thrive in an extraordinary Distributer.
- Computer Software and Management Reporting expertise in communicating metrics, processes and enhancements.
Education: 2 years sales experience or Bachelor/Associates degree.
Experience: Previous Crane Equipment or Rigging Sales experience preferred.
Crane Sales and Service is a division of Barnhart Crane and Rigging Incorporated