Search Our Jobs
Mobile, AL(Full Service)
Job Number: 1866/1950
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
The Compliance Coordinator serves Barnhart by coordinating third party systems, completing pre-qualifications, and assisting with data collection for compliance matters.
- Uphold the Core Values of the company and high standards of Barnhart
- Provide external and internal RFIs which include pre-qualifications and insurance certificates
- Coordinate the distribution of certificate of insurance documents
- Provide support for customer audits
- Coordinate, review and update third-party compliance sites (ex. ISNetworld, Avetta, Highwire, DISA, ComplyWorks, Veriforce, PEC, and NCMS)
- Perform other duties and responsibilities related to the compliance activities of the Company as needed
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- High proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Pass drug screen, fit-for-duty, and background search
- Construction prequalification process
- Third-party compliance systems
- General knowledge of construction industry standards, rules, and regulations
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- 401(k) program with company match up to10% of pay
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and other benefits
- Barnhart CARES family care and community service opportunities