Search Our Jobs
Oak Ridge, TN(Careers)
Job Number: 1706/1746
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest networks of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Serve the Project Team as a technical resource on the job site
- Identify and solve problems on the job site for the project team
- Technical documentation interpretation on job site
- Audit work on job sites for compliance with standards
- Technically Minded
- (Civil or Mechanical Engineer, Construction Management, Engineering Technology, Mechatronics, etc..)
- Communication Skills
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Ability