Search Our Jobs
Paramount, CA(Rigging & Transport)
Job Number: 1837/1907
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Administrative Assistant support for the Branch
- A/R, A/P functions
- Posting of monthly safety meetings and material
- Process bi/weekly credit card transactions
- Generate and post job files
- Process new hires by working in conjunction with Human Resources division
- Assist with Project Management, review timesheets, invoicing, vendors, permits, travel arrangements etc.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and team oriented
- Have attention to detail and be self-motivated
- Able to plan, organize and execute daily requirements
- Must pass drug test, fit for duty test and background check
- 401(k) program with company match up to 10% of pay
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance available after 90 days
- Barnhart CARES family care and community service opportunities