Search Our Jobs
Kent, WA(Full Service)
Job Number: 1287/1368
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest networks of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
Essential Duties of this Opportunity:
The Barnhart Branch Manager is our Local Leader, a peer to our Senior Leadership Team. As the Local Leader, you will be treated as a business owner, responsible for leading the branch team in sales, execution and financial results of Barnhart. Leadership and development of your team will be the key to your success. You will also collaborate with other branches in executing work in the region and the national footprint. As the Local Leader, a strong focus on safety and quality are paramount for success of your Branch.
- Lead with alignment to Barnhart’s Mission Statement and Core Values. Barnhart has chosen Servant Leadership as the model to reflect the leadership of the “One Team”!
- Motivate the Branch Team to aim for Barnhart’s success metrics in Financials Returns, Safety, Customer Satisfaction & other Key Markers. We strive to be an Industry Standard Bearer!
- Lead the Branch like a business owner. Build your Team to be excellent in Sales, Operations, Project Management, Dispatch, Maintenance and Facilities!
- Build a local culture of Significance, Belonging, Trust, Progress & Recognition through Training and developing your Team.
Ownership Compensation through a pay for performance structure, with:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Paid time off and other benefits
- Deferred Compensation program that shares the Branches Earnings
- Barnhart CARES family care and community service opportunities
- $1 for $1 match on 401(k), capped at 10% of Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Long and Short term Disability, Life Insurance and other benefits that will be discussed in more detail during your interview process
- Leadership developing a Team and building a strong aligned Culture of Company Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Mechanically inclined and a proven track record of success in rigging, lifting, fabrication, maintenance or transportation execution.
- Financial skills in leading your Team to build a successful business plan and achieve success metrics.
- Project Management experience in construction and/or industrial industries.
- Computer Software and Management Reporting expertise in communicating metrics, processes and enhancements.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or sufficient experience.
Experience: Previous Leadership experience preferred.