Search Our Jobs
Kansas City, KS(Careers)
Job Number: 1591/1687
Join the Crane Guys!
Why Crane Sales and Service?
MIDWEST LEADER – Crane Sales & Service is committed to being a distinguished leader in providing products and services to the crane equipment and construction industries. We offer new crane installation, existing crane updates, on-site 24 hour service, inspections, repairs, and parts for all mobile and industrial crane applications.
Represent the Premier Manufacturers – CSS is an authorized dealer for Link-Belt Cranes, Manitex Boom Trucks, Elliott Boom Trucks and Aerial Equipment, Shuttlelift Gantry and Industrial Cranes, PM Knuckle Boom Cranes, and Broderson Industrial Cranes. We also offer a large fleet of bare rental cranes from 5 tons to 600 tons. Awarded Link Belt Top 5 Dealer for North America.
Employer of Choice – CSS has a strong culture of “One TEAM” and Minds over Matter. Our employees are highly valued, empowered and provided with cutting-edge technology, training and opportunities for personal grown. We are looking for people that also are striving for excellence in their work and collaborating with our “One TEAM”. If you are looking for a culture that provides Compensation with Trust, Progress & Recognition, we could be your Employer of Choice.
Essential Duties of this Opportunity:
- Service, repair, installation, and upgrade of overhead cranes and hoists
- Installation, repair, and diagnosis of VFD's, PLC's, radio controls, etc. on overhead cranes and hoists
- Responsible for inspecting, troubleshooting and repairing overhead crane systems
- Electrical and motor controls experience
- Mechanical experience is also a must to diagnose and repair the mechanical components of the equipment
- 3 Years’ Crane Maintenance Experience
- Competitive Compensation - up to $20+ per hour, based on experience
Crane Sales and Service is a division of Barnhart Crane and Rigging Incorporated