Search Our Jobs
Forklift Technician - 1453
Memphis, TN(Full Service)
Job Number: #
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Responsible for performing PM and corrective maintenance on forklifts, brakes and other basic components
- Must have the ability to work on hydraulic and miscellaneous equipment
- Must work well and communicate effectively with other mechanics
- Creative thinking skills to make continuous improvements
- Communication Skills
- 3-5 Years’ Forklift Maintenance Experience
- Must pass drug test, fit for duty physical