Search Our Jobs
Heavy Haul Truck Driver - 1939
Chicago, IL(Rigging & Transport)
Job Number: #
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Operate within DOT laws and regulations
- Pulling Super Loads, Local and Over-the-road hauls
- Pulling over dimensional loads
- Ability to pull FLAT RGN, Step Deck, Double and Triple Drop Loads
- Driver will work on a team transporting super loads.
- Must have experience with axle weight distribution
- Experience with dual lane trailers, 9-axles, and hydraulics is a plus
- Must have a high mechanical aptitude as the position will require the assembly of dual lane trailers and suspension girders and performing inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Ability to run heavy equipment is a plus
- Flexibility to travel is a must
- Communication Skills
- Reasoning Ability
- CDL - CLASS A
- Double and Triples A Plus
- DL - DRIVER'S LICENSE
- Must pass fit for duty, drug test and background check