Search Our Jobs
Mechanic - 2322
Omaha, NE(Full Service)
Job Number: #
Join the Crane Guys!
Why Crane Sales and Service?
MIDWEST LEADER – Crane Sales & Service is committed to being a distinguished leader in providing products and services to the crane equipment and construction industries. We offer new crane installation, existing crane updates, on-site 24 hour service, inspections, repairs, and parts for all mobile and industrial crane applications.
REPRESENT THE PREMIER MANUFACTURERS – CSS is an authorized dealer for Link-Belt Cranes, Manitex Boom Trucks, Elliott Boom Trucks and Aerial Equipment, Shuttlelift Gantry and Industrial Cranes, PM Knuckle Boom Cranes, and Broderson Industrial Cranes. We also offer a large fleet of bare rental cranes from 5 tons to 600 tons. Awarded Link Belt Top 5 Dealer for North America.
EMPLOYER OF CHOICE – CSS has a strong culture of “One TEAM” and Minds over Matter. Our employees are highly valued, empowered and provided with cutting-edge technology, training and opportunities for personal growth. We are looking for people that also are striving for excellence in their work and collaborating with our “One TEAM”. If you are looking for a culture that provides Compensation with Trust, Progress & Recognition, we could be your Employer of Choice.
Essential Duties of this Opportunity:
- Responsible for performing PM and corrective maintenance on diesel engines, booms, electrical systems (including troubleshooting onboard computer systems), hydraulic systems (booms, outriggers, pumps), brakes and other basic components
- Must have the ability to work on hydraulic and conventional cranes, forklifts, tractor trailers and miscellaneous equipment
- Must work well and communicate effectively with operators and other mechanics
- Creative thinking skills to make continuous improvements
- Reports to Service Manager
Crane Sales & Service Offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Up to $40+ Per hour total package based on experience
- Company provided Retirement & Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday, Disability, Life Insurance, and others will be provided during interview
Experience: 5 Years of Mechanic/Maintenance Experience preferred
Crane Sales and Service is a division of Barnhart Crane and Rigging Incorporated