Search Our Jobs
Draftsman - 2010
Memphis, TN(Service Center)
Job Number: #
employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Obtain knowledge of Barnhart heavy lift and specialty rigging gear thru On-Job Training
- Take precise measurements of existing equipment for drawing & documentation purposes
- Create rigging and equipment layout drawings for field use
- Create detailed fabrication and machining drawings for newly fabricated equipment
- Ability to Interface between Engineers and our Fabrication Department or outside contractors
- Create Load Test certificates
- Autodesk Inventor
- Communication Skills
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Ability
- Finite Element Analysis is a plus