Phoenix, AZ(Rigging & Transport)
Join the leader in engineered Heavy Lift and Transport!
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety
SETTING IDEAS IN MOTION - At Barnhart we are in the business of assisting companies in moving and installing equipment of any size. Whether it's a lift of a few feet or a transport across the country, we set your vision in motion through an unparalleled network of resources and innovative engineering solutions that defy convention. If you can dream it, Barnhart can make it a reality.
Over 50 BRANCHES ACROSS THE U.S - The strongest network of rigging experts and equipment in the country. Barnhart's network includes a long list of "cool tools," including PSTe Goldhofer trailers, cranes from 18 to 1,800 tons, Strand-jacks, Cantilever beams, Hydraulic Gantries, Self-tailing devices, Skidding Systems, and the Modular Lift
Employer of Choice – Barnhart has a strong culture of “One TEAM” and Minds over Matter. We strive to do the impossible lifting and transporting as “One TEAM”. We are looking for people that also are striving for excellence in their work and collaborating with our “One TEAM”. If you are looking for a culture that provides Compensation with Trust, Progress & Recognition, we could be your Employer of Choice.
• Aligns, levels and anchors cranes and equipment
• Assembles and installs supporting structures, rigging, hoist and pulling gear
• Connects pulley and blocks to fixed overhead structures with bolts, shackles and clamps
• Cleans and dresses machine and surfaces of component parts
• Controls movements of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces
• Dismantles, maintains and stores rigging equipment
• Manipulate rigging lines, hoist to move or support materials, steel and concrete
• Selects gears, cables and shackles according to load size, facilities and work schedule
• Signals or gives direction to workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads to ensure safety of workers and materials
• Test rigging to insure safety and reliability before engaging in hoisting and lifting
• Rigging Certification from a nationally recognized organization
• Must have excellent mechanical reasoning
• Good perception of math applications, weights, measurement, and balance
• Must be flexible with your schedule, able to travel and able to work overtime
• Must pass drug test, fit for duty assessment and background check
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
• Preferred but not required NCCCO
• Preferred but not required CDL - CLASS A OR B