Memphis, TN(Service Center)
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 50 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
• Manage/Monitor current fleet Preventive Maintenance program
• Host weekly Maintenance meetings
• Coordinate with IT Department to improve maintenance process within software system.
• Support Branch maintenance team while executing maintenance program.
• Support Regional Directors with maintenance plan.
• Coordinate with Fleet Services
• Coordinate during Branch Acquisitions
• Coordinate with Safety & Quality Department
• Coordinate with DOT Compliance Manager
• Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Must have good interpersonal skills
• Must pass drug test, fit for duty, and background check.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus program that pays for performance
• 401K contributions matched up to10% of pay
• Insurance, Paid Time Off and other benefits (details in interview)