PURPOSE - Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
• Provide leadership that is consistent with established Mission Statement and Core Values
• Demonstrate a Servant Leadership Model and promote a “One Team” attitude.
• Support the Branch Team to ensure the safe and profitable work is being performed and growth throughout the Kansas and Oklahoma area.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Problem solver with creative thinking skills, self-disciplined and self-starting utilizing listener and communication skills.
• Familiarity with customers, service geography, construction sites, service contracting and heavy equipment is required.
• Work with Project Sales Representatives and Engineering to attend job walks, generate high value solutions, estimate project cost, develop sound pricing strategies, and write proposals that both communicate the value of our solution and limit Barnhart’s risk.
• Participate in customer site visits, proposal development, and contact development/reviews to ensure complete understanding of scope, contractual obligations, and risk of jobs.
• Review contracts to ensure alignment with proposal scope of work. Negotiate favorable commercial and payment terms and finalize contracts with customers.
• Conduct project handoff meetings with Operations personnel to ensure complete understanding of scope, estimate, contractual obligations and risk of jobs prior to execution.
• Answer and respond to incoming calls from Customer and Salesman documenting new accounts in IFS and communicating leads/opportunities.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus program that pays for performance.
• 401K contributions matched up to 10% of pay.
• Insurance, paid time off and other benefits (details in interview).