Memphis, TN(Full Service)
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest networks of talent and resources with over 50 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
• Competently perform auto body and auto paint work on cars, pickups and tractors.
• Competently use various spray paint equipment.
• Competently perform Industrial equipment painting.
• Model safety in work performance.
• Operate sand blast equipment to prepare surfaces for painting.
• Operate and maintain equipment: fork lifts, paint equipment, compressor, etc.
• Use of material handling equipment.
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
• Communicate completed projects to supervisor.
• Develop continuous improvement ideas in Paint Shop.
• Performs various support functions to assist supervisor.
• Hourly employee, excellent benefits.
• Works under supervision of Paint Shop Foreman.
• Repair and/or replace damaged parts of truck.
• Perform repairs on fiberglass and plastic body parts.
• Read and understand written wreck repair estimates.
• Occasionally replace mechanical truck parts.
• Auto body repair to include frame, panel, filler and paint finish.
• Adaptable to both industrial and auto finish requirements.
• Good general knowledge of paint and paint application.
• Possess a professional, safe and cooperative work place demeanor.
• Proficient use of pressure pot, cup style and electro-static paint systems.
• Great written and oral communication skills.
• Pass drug screen and Fit-for-Duty, clean background check.
• Must work well with others.