Search Our Jobs
Lifting and Transportation Trainee
Chicago, IL(Rigging & Transport)
Job Number: 46/37
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Entry level position
- Opportunity to travel and learn about Barnhart
- 2 year commitment for training for advancement within Barnhart
- Exposure to important construction projects. (Wind Energy, Nuclear Energy, Fossil fuel, Power Plants, Refineries, Etc.)
- Learning useful new skills in technically driven environment
- Highly educational
- Experience builder
- Personal improvement
- High opportunity and potential
- Work with unique equipment and talented people