Search Our Jobs
Knoxville, TN(Full Service)
Job Number: 793-862
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- The Accounting Clerk must have accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger knowledge
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, good communication skills, computer skills, and team oriented
- Must possess basic Accounting knowledge and able to pay great attention to details
- Experience with credit card maintenance and internal billing an asset
- Able to plan, prioritize, organize and execute daily tasks
- Must be able to work closely with vendors and customers
- Full-time position, benefits package, 401K after one year of service
- 2-5 years accounting experience required
- Experience with IFS or similar software a plus
- General ledger reconciliation experience required
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products with advanced experience in Excel.
- Must pass drug screen, fit for duty test and background check