Search Our Jobs
Crane and Rigging Sales Representative
Superior, WI(Full Service)
Job Number: 913/990
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
About this Job:
Are you a sales professional who enjoys the challenge of discovering customer needs and applying critical thinking to solutions? Do you desire a long-term career with a company that believes in its Core Values including “Profit with a Purpose”? If so, Barnhart could be the company in which your skills and abilities can provide you a great career and help an industry leader continue to grow and improve.
Summary of this Opportunity:
We are seeking professional salespersons with the ability to solve local lifting and rigging challenges in heavy industrial, energy, chemical, food and commercial markets.
Barnhart is among the largest domestic providers of lifting, rigging and heavy transportation work in America, employing over 1,400 people at over 45 locations across the USA. We deploy a large fleet of equipment and provide a full staff of operational support, including the largest staff of engineers and industry experts geared to help you succeed. We transport, lift and set large components via road, rail and water and we work within all types of operating industrial and energy facilities to remove and replace major machinery that require special tools, skills and innovation.
Job Description Highlights:
- Develop strategies and tactics to penetrate and develop key accounts
- Create and execute an annual sales plan with defined goals and objectives
- Prospect and qualify warm leads
- Conduct discovery meetings with existing and new customers to uncover needs
- Determine crane & rigging solutions
- Develop winning estimates and tailored proposals
- Win work by selling value and overcoming objections
- Coordinate project with Barnhart Dispatch and Project Management
- Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience plus bonus based on results
- $1 for $1 match on 401(k) up to 10% of compensation
- Company Vehicle, Computer and Phone
- Attractive Medical, Disability, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Specialized industry, solution and sales training
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
- Associate degree or sufficient experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two to three years of experience preferably in industrial sales, construction or professional services
- Proven track record of results including prospecting new business and closing profitable work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels from field craft to executives
- Mechanically inclined and a proven track record of success in rigging, lifting, fabrication, maintenance or transportation execution.
- Computer Software and Management Reporting expertise in CRM tools.
- Experience with 3D Lift Planner preferred