Search Our Jobs
Memphis, TN(Service Center)
Job Number: 943/1020
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Obtain knowledge of Barnhart heavy lift and specialty rigging gear thru On-Job Training
- Take precise measurements of existing equipment for drawing & documentation purposes
- Create rigging and equipment layout drawings for field use
- Create detailed fabrication and machining drawings for newly fabricated equipment
- Ability to Interface between Engineers and our Fabrication Department or outside contractors
- Create Load Test certificates
- Autodesk Inventor
- Communication Skills
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Ability
- Finite Element Analysis is a plus