Search Our Jobs
Memphis, TN(Full Service)
Job Number: 1042/1128
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
The mission of Barnhart is to be the best heavy lift heavy transport company. The Hydraulic Lead’s distinct contribution to that unwavering mission is to lead and influence Barnhart in providing the nation with the best specialized hydraulic lifting equipment that:
- CUSTOMERS recommend to others in their organization
- OPERATORS are proud of
- Results in BRANCHES seeing significant return on their value
If you have the drive to contribute to this mission, please apply.
- Responsible to lead the hydraulic shop team in the execution of their tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for daily inspection of all systems of the hydraulic and specialized hydraulic equipment
- Operate hydraulic and specialized hydraulic equipment to lift and set materials and equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance as required to ensure safe and continual service of hydraulic and specialized hydraulic equipment
- Responsible for personal compliance with company policy, safety guidelines and procedures that pertain to the hydraulic and specialized hydraulic equipment operator’s job
- Must work well and communicate effectively with operators and other mechanics
- Excel in a fast paced, safe, demanding and professional environment
- Must have mechanical aptitude and documented skills
- Equipment specific training will be provided
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics
- Must have or be able to acquire class “A” CDL
- Basic rigging knowledge required
- Flexible schedule – 15-25% travel
- Preferred associate degree, technical diploma or bachelor’s degree