Search Our Jobs
Mechanic- Project Equipment Group
Memphis, TN(Full Service)
Job Number: 1291/1373
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Responsible for performing PM and corrective maintenance on diesel engines, booms, electrical systems (including troubleshooting onboard computer systems), hydraulic systems (booms, outriggers, pumps), brakes and other basic components
- Must have the ability to work on hydraulic and conventional cranes, forklifts, tractor trailers and miscellaneous equipment
- Must work well and communicate effectively with operators and other mechanics
- Creative thinking skills to make continuous improvements
- Communication Skills
- 5 Years’ Crane Maintenance Experience
- CDL Required