Search Our Jobs
Maintenance Dispatch Coordinator - Divisional Services
Oak Ridge, TN(Careers)
Job Number: 1299/1351
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Responsible to schedule, document and communicate all maintenance for BEC equipment and tooling
- Develop relationships with manufacturers, 3rd party service providers, and maintenance providers within other Barnhart Branches
- Work closely and communicate with manufacturers, 3rd party service providers and technicians, project site leadership and other Barnhart branches to schedule and coordinate equipment maintenance activities
- Receive and review load out lists from project managers and engineers
- Coordinate the logistics of equipment and tooling needed for project execution and insure job readiness prior to mobilization.
- Monitor all OSHA equipment requirements and schedule required inspections for cranes/all equipment as needed. Document all inspections within Barnhart IFS system
- Work closely with the Operations team to plan and execute preventative and as-needed maintenance for BEC project equipment and tooling
- Create, and communicate weekly maintenance reports for tracking equipment, tooling and rigging
- Obtain working knowledge of Barnhart heavy lift and specialty rigging equipment to be able to support project needs
- Responsible for scheduling shipping of tooling and equipment for project mobilization, including required trucking and DOT permitting
- Reviewing and approving equipment and tooling resources and updating maintenance records within Barnhart IFS system
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
- Demonstrating the BEC safety culture by propagating a safety culture thru attention to equipment and tooling maintenance
- Contribute to overall project productivity by performing other work scopes that become necessary, demonstrating the BEC philosophy of, “Do what needs to be done”
- Represent BEC well thru appropriate communication and behavior both on/off project site. Demonstrating a commitment to BEC Core Values.
- Ability to prioritize amidst shifting needs
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and complete assignments
- Capable of working well under stress and time pressure
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of individuals including internal and external to the business
- Ability to operate forklift and other material handling equipment