Search Our Jobs
Elkhart, IN(Full Service)
Job Number: 1191/1273
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Prepare yourself to run a branch in 2 years, this is a transitional position to running your own business. Move will likely be required to a location with a current opening (details to be provided in interview).
- Provide leadership that is consistent with established Mission Statement and Core Values. Barnhart has chosen Servant Leadership as the appropriate model to reflect the culture of the “One Team”. You will be the Team Leader of your Branch within 2 years and fostering the “One Team” culture will be critical to yours and the Branch’s success.
- Provide actionable analysis of financial report (P&L, Balance Sheet, etc.) in order to assist in managing branch operations and determine efficient improvements. The key metric for measuring financial performance is return on capital (ROC). You will be driving the Metrics for your New Team branch. Internalizing the metric drivers and how to achieve them will determine success.
- Assists in all aspects of the branch. Learning all that you can in 2 years will help assure your Leadership success, Branch success and “One Team” success
- Communication Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Ability
- Bachelor's Degree
- MANAGEMENT 2.00 Year(s)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401K contributions matched up to10% of pay
- Insurance, vacation and other benefits (details in interview)