Search Our Jobs
Lifting and Transportation Trainee - 1711/1812
Houston, TX(Rigging & Transport)
Job Number: #
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Entry level position
- Opportunity to travel and learn about Barnhart
- 2 year commitment for training for advancement within Barnhart
- Exposure to important construction projects. (Wind Energy, Nuclear Energy, Fossil fuel, Power Plants, Refineries, Etc.)
- Learning useful new skills in technically driven environment
- Highly educational
- Experience builder
- Personal improvement
- High opportunity and potential
- Work with unique equipment and talented people
- Must be high school graduate or equivalent
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must pass drug test, fit for duty and background check