Search Our Jobs
Phoenix, AZ(Rigging & Transport)
Job Number: 1847/1763
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Perform preventative maintenance on small and heavy equipment.
- Operate forklifts and overhead cranes to move materials and equipment.
- Receive and load out equipment per customer’s request.
- Help in the execution of an emergency withdraw of equipment from the warehouse.
- Make minor repairs to equipment as needed.
- Complete daily work tasks and schedules.
- Document and complete checklist of daily work.
- Read maintenance instructions and carry out maintenance as directed.
- Perform inspections on small and heavy equipment/
- Identify defects during inspections.
- Count and verify inventories on prescribed intervals.
- Position may require travel for training and work.
- Position requires being on call 24/7, with after hour calls rarely calling.
- Full-time position, hourly pay, benefit package, incentive pay.
- On call after hour for emergency response.
- Open crates, re-crate, build crates to accommodate inspection and shipping needs.
- Working knowledge of tools and rigging equipment.
- Mechanical or Equipment servicing background.
- Diesel experience a plus
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must pass a background check.