Search Our Jobs
Omaha, NE(Full Service)
Job Number: 1849/1945
Join the Crane Guys!
Why Crane Sales and Service?
MIDWEST LEADER – Crane Sales & Service is committed to being a distinguished leader in providing products and services to the crane equipment and construction industries. We offer new crane installation, existing crane updates, on-site 24 hour service, inspections, repairs, and parts for all mobile and industrial crane applications.
Represent the Premier Manufacturers – CSS is an authorized dealer for Link-Belt Cranes, Manitex Boom Trucks, Elliott Boom Trucks and Aerial Equipment, Shuttlelift Gantry and Industrial Cranes, PM Knuckle Boom Cranes, and Broderson Industrial Cranes. We also offer a large fleet of bare rental cranes from 5 tons to 600 tons. Awarded Link Belt Top 5 Dealer for North America.
Employer of Choice – CSS has a strong culture of “One TEAM” and Minds over Matter. Our employees are highly valued, empowered and provided with cutting-edge technology, training and opportunities for personal grown. We are looking for people that also are striving for excellence in their work and collaborating with our “One TEAM”. If you are looking for a culture that provides Compensation with Trust, Progress & Recognition, we could be your Employer of Choice.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair all types of cranes and other hydraulic equipment
- Welding and fabrication of machines for repair and new crane installations
- Maintaining fleet equipment for safe operation, D.O.T and OSHA standards
- Maintain a high level of safety
- Electrical, hydraulic diagnosis and repair
- Mechanical experience with understanding of being compliant with applicable laws
- Effective communication with parts department, co-workers and supervisors
- Team player that works well with others towards a common goal
- 3 Years’ Mechanical/ Maintenance Experience
- Good communication skills
Crane Sales and Service is a division of Barnhart Crane and Rigging Incorporated